About this event:
If there’s one thing in fashion design that wholesale bikinis undoubtedly makes life easier, it’s clothing with pockets. While most men’s clothing has this feature implemented as almost a of each garment, unexpectedly stumbling uponpockets in the women’s section is always cause for a little joy. Who am I kidding? It’s cause for happy dance levels of joy.
Most clothes online stores jeans, pants, and shorts contain some sort of pocket-like compartment . It’s when you bring skirts, dresses, or tops into the picture that having pockets can be a total game-changer. WhenI’m trying on apparel in a store, I check the clothing for pockets. And let me tell you: If a skirt, jacket, or dress I semi-like features these lovely storage spaces, thechances that I will buy the item increase by at least 75 percent.
Pockets body shapewear are an immediate way of getting utility, convenience,and practicality out of a clothing item, yet they are so unfortunately rare in the ‘drobes of women or female-presenting individuals. In the hopes of motivating more designers to see the magic that is a good pocket, here are seven reasons why pockets make any clothing item better. Frankly, they may be the best thing to happen to fashion .
1. You Don’t Need A BagCarrying a purse is the bane of my existence. I hate lugging around a huge bag, even though I genuinely need all the stuff inside it to survive the day. While I would love to be able to downsize what I carry, I often end up having to use a bag nonetheless. Wouldn’t it be nice if there was an invention that could solve the problem?
Pockets do that. I can easily store the few things I need right on my body where I know they won’t get lost and where they’ll be readily available. Farewell to fiddling with zippers or tedious buttons.
2. Your Phone Has Its plus size slip shapewear Best Home Yet I usually like to have my phone in my hands. Maybe it’s the sense of urgency if I get a call, or the ability to reply to an email or text within a few moments of receiving it. Either way, having your phone on your body in a shirt pocket or deep enough jeans pockets is infinitely easier than digging through handbags.
3. They Allow Your Hands To Be FreePockets are also a great way of remaining hands-free. By putting your key items in your pockets and eliminating the weight of a handbag, your hands will be free to accomplish anything. There’s no need to fiddle with asking someone to help you carry your belongings, either. You are your own human and you can do whatever you want!
4. You Have A Place To Your HandsOn the flip side, pockets are a great way to keep your hands busy. Have you ever looked at your hands when taking a photo, standing in line, or waiting for a coffee, and wondered, “What do I do with these?” It’s basically existential question. On top of solving that problem, pockets can also give an effortless vibe to a cute OOTD photo on Instagram.
5. They’re Cool Design ElementsDesigners and brands love utilizing pockets not only as a favor to the person who gets to wear ’em, but also as a way of inputting an interesting pattern, print, or design into their item. Hence, all the T-shirts of the world with floral print pockets on the chest. Or even Tom Ford, who put velvet, suede pockets on most of his cropped jackets for his spring/summer 2015 collection.
6. They Lead To SurprisesHave you ever reached into one of your pockets and found a lost, forgotten relic? Maybe an old lip balm you misplaced, or a $20 bill you had forgotten you had? Perhaps a delightful piece of still-wrapped gum? Yeah, those are the great little surprises you can count on your pockets for.