Jumble sale items and volunteers needed at Respect for No Recourse to Public Funds Emergency Fund

Home Forums Offers, wants and swaps Jumble sale items and volunteers needed at Respect for No Recourse to Public Funds Emergency Fund

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tat Ruck Tat Ruck 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Maja Lelandais
    Maja Lelandais
    Participant

NRPF fundraising jumble sale will be at stand 120 and you can bring the jumble on Sat/Sun or any time before the festival to either Mel, myself or leave at St Sidwell’s.

Thanks for your help!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hi, Maja

Dropping off things for the jumble sale at Sidwell’s centre, who do we drop off to?

Maja Lelandais
    Participant

Yes please, and thanks for your help – donations will be much appreciated!

Profile photo of Tat Ruck
    Tat Ruck
    Participant

That’s great Maja – I’m sure I will have some donations! Would you like me to tweet this as well?

Maja Lelandais
    Participant

Hi All

We are running a jumble sale at Exeter Respect Festival on 31st May and 1st June, Belmont Park, Exeter raising funds for the Devon No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF) Emergency Fund, which helps to support survivors of domestic violence who have no access to welfare support to access safe accommodation, buy food, nappies and so on.

If you have any jumble to donate then please let me know or bring along on either Saturday or Sunday and if anyone fancies helping out we are also looking for volunteers! Alternatively, you can also drop off any jumble to St Sidwell’s Mon-Fri 9-5pm.

Thanks for your help

Maja

bnemaya@gmail.com

07930 220 364

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.