Part-time Paid Graduate Intern Post with Devon Development Education (DDE), working on international and global education issues.
• Job term: 6 months initially (aiming for 12 months if funding allows), 21 hours over 3 days per week, at £7.85 an hour.
• Based at: The Global Centre, 17 St David’s Hill, Exeter, EX4 3RG
• Organisation: Devon Development Education, reg charity 1102233
• Closing date: 5pm on Thursday 10th September 2015
• Interview date: Friday 18th September 2015
• Start date: as soon as possible after interview.
This post is intended for a person who graduated in or after 2012, and is not employed in a graduate position. All types of degrees and classes will be considered.
The Intern will spend 1.5 days a week on DDE’s project work, including school linking with Uganda, Fairtrade, community events and meetings and project research; 1 day on DDE admin and general office work; and 0.5 days on her/his own project, relating to global issues.
Support and supervision will be provided.