Room or rooms to rent

Home Forums Offers, wants and swaps Room or rooms to rent

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tat Ruck Tat Ruck 4 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Tat Ruck
    Tat Ruck
    Participant

Hi Linda, is your room still available?  i bumped into someone yesterday who is looking for accommodation. 

Hope all is well, are you fighting fit again?!

Profile photo of Linda Muchmore
    Linda Muchmore
    Participant

Well it has been such fun having Adrian in my house that I have decided to post the room for rent again.  I have a fully furnished single room as part of a house share – lounge, fully fitted kitchen, conservatory dining room and bathroom.  The rent of £85 per week, covers all bills – Council tax, water, electricity, gas, internet and digital television. If you are from abroad this will be a great opportunity for you to practice English with me (I am a qualified teacher).  There is a garage for locking up a bicycle if you have one,  and easy access to buses nearby.  There is also plenty of parking on wide streets if you have a car. I have very friendly and loveable dogs which Adrian (who has never lived with dogs before) has come to love.  The room is available from Sunday the 14th of July.  Let me know if you are interested.  There are potentially a second room to rent if two of you are looking. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.