Welcome to our new home!

Home Forums Miscellaneous Welcome to our new home!

This topic contains 34 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tat Ruck Tat Ruck 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Tat Ruck
    Tat Ruck
    Participant

Welcome to more Grapeviners who have made the move to our new home @eren, @francescopistillo, @eva, @northdevonsunrise, @maslin, @sunsi, @kristincain, @arthurphillips, @exetercommunityinitiatives, @mariapylypiak, @ritadamicis, @aldagomez, @ewartstanislausstan, @AnnaNamulondo, @MMidolo

What do you all think of our new site?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Tat Ruck Tat Ruck.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of Tat Ruck Tat Ruck.
    Tat Ruck
    Participant

Hi @paultattam – glad to see you’re keeping in touch! How’s life up there in the distant North?

Profile photo of Sarah Haworth
    Sarah Haworth
    Participant

..yes me too, missing you guys in the big smoke!

Profile photo of PAUL TATTAM
    PAUL TATTAM
    Participant

Congrats, Tat … and greetings from Derbyshire Best, Paul & Carolyn

Profile photo of Exeter CVS Learning
    Exeter CVS Learning
    Participant

Nice one Tat, well done!

Tat Ruck
      Participant

@exetercvslearning Good to see you’ve signed in and are linking up with people! Do let me know if you spot any glitches in the way things work.

Tat Ruck
    Participant

Welcome to our new home @sarahlawrence, @bethnorvell, @faithstafford, @margaretwight, @christinetownsend, @refugeesupportdevon, @helenhumphrey, @sarahhaworth, @johooper, @clivechilvers, @devonfaithandbeliefforum, @hikmatdevoncic, @meridianraw, @danielstefanski, @ditchtownsend, @araceligarcia, @alisapetrescu.

It’s really good to see so many people signing in to check out the new site! What do you think of it so far?

Tat Ruck
    Participant

@johooper I know -it’s exciting! Just hope people can find their way around, add discussions etc.

Profile photo of Sarah Haworth
    Sarah Haworth
    Participant

Great new site! I’ll be logging on regularly. My salaams to you all in the great metropolis of Exeter.

Tat Ruck
      Participant

Thanks@sarahhaworth Glad you like it! Hope to see you before too long

Profile photo of Jo Hooper
    Jo Hooper
    Participant

It’s looking nice in here!

Profile photo of Rehab Farag
    Rehab Farag
    Participant

Hello @Tat & everyone! I like the new site! Well done!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Rehab Farag Rehab Farag.
    Profile photo of Olive Tree
    Olive Tree
    Keymaster

Welcome everyone :-)

Tat Ruck
    Participant

Hiya @olivetree

Profile photo of Daniel Stefanski
    Daniel Stefanski
    Participant

Nice and fresh… I like it.

Profile photo of Dave Wright
    Dave Wright
    Keymaster

Yes, well done Tat. I haven’t had time to explore yet but the new site looks really
    good

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hi, Tat! Good to see the new Grapevine!

Tat Ruck
    Participant

Hi there @davewright and @DevonNHSHealthTrainers

Tat Ruck
    Participant

Hello @fionaanneboorer, @angiecarney, @karenjamieson, @safercommunitiestorbay, @kateoneill, @paulvass, @paulwhittaker, @phildurrant, @grahambedford, @adrienne, @daveclinch, @mariareyero, @carolsteele, @yonawiseman, @eva, @paddyzervudachi, @markjolly – great to see you all here in our new home!

What do you think of the new site? Don’t forget you can mention people using the @ tag – this is my favourite bit so far!

Tat Ruck
    Participant

Hello @fionaanneboorer, @angiecarney, @karenjamieson, @safercommunitiestorbay, @kateoneill, @paulvass, @paulwhittaker, @phildurrant, @grahambedford, @adrienne, @daveclinch, @mariareyero, @carolsteele, @yonawiseman, @eva, @paddyzervudachi, @markjolly, @jeffphillips – great to see you all here in our new home!

What do you think of the new site? Don’t forget you can mention people using the @ tag – this is my favourite bit so far!

Profile photo of Angie Carney
    Angie Carney
    Participant

Huzzah! Very lovely :) Well done Grapevine.

Tat Ruck
      Participant

Thanks Angie – I’m excited now it’s up and running! It’s nerve-racking – like moving house!

Profile photo of kate oneill
    kate oneill
    Participant

This looks great Tat & Rehab- it’s cleaner looking and easier to use, I love it :) well done for all your hard work!
    Kate x

Tat Ruck
      Participant

Thanks Kate! It has been a bit un-nerving – but good to see people are logging in! Fingers crossed …

Tat Ruck
    Participant

Hello @francescopistillo and @jillashby! Don’t forget to use the @tag to mention friends

Profile photo of Armando Gutierrez
    Armando Gutierrez
    Participant

Congratulations Tat,I like this new site.

Tat Ruck
      Participant

Thank you Armando! It felt strange not coming in to College tonight!

Tat Ruck
    Participant

Welcome to all the Grapeviners who have logged in to the new site! Use the @ tag to mention people in your posts @angelafarrries, @saharalnaas, @yaguaraparo, @kathleenmoolman, @esterroosmaa, @yukifra, @veramaltby, @juanjprez, @sarahlawrence, @jingwenhong, @sarahknight, @esztersimon

Profile photo of Glyn Jones
    Glyn Jones
    Keymaster

It certainly does. I just got the email :-)

Tat Ruck
    Participant

One of the great things about this new site is we can use the @ tag to send notifications! Does it work @UteWietfeld? @glynjones

Tat Ruck
    Participant

Thanks Ute – I think it may take a little getting used to! But people are signing in, which is great! See you on Thursday x

Profile photo of Ute Wietfeld
    Ute Wietfeld
    Participant

The site’s looking great, Tat – well done! :)

Tat Ruck
    Participant

Thanks Glyn!

Profile photo of Glyn Jones
    Glyn Jones
    Keymaster

First reply :-)

Tat Ruck
    Participant

The Devon Grapevine has moved – welcome to our new home!
    Please sign in using your email address. Then click on the ‘Lost your password?’ link from the login page. A link will then be sent to your email address which will allow you to set up a new password.
    If you have any problems logging in , please Contact us.

And please do reply to this forum to let us know what you think of the new site.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Glyn Jones Glyn Jones.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Tat Ruck Tat Ruck.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Glyn Jones Glyn Jones.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.